Emotion:joy.
Random Thought:I know I'm procrastinating.
What:More Love-Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
i'm just enjoying this cd, at least for now the first three songs that have played. yes, i admit it I AM PROCRASTINATING. i'm sitting in my room enjoying my internet connection, sipping on some rum and coke and procrastinating while listening to kanye west courtesy of mr. mane one.
this weekend has been interesting to say the least, enjoyable and well worth it.
i had a conversation with my oldest sister, very refreshing and a little more intimate than our usual 5 word dialogues. i'm very proud of her. she's been accepted to cal poly tech as apart of the engineering program. hypothetically speaking, we were talking about creating a business where we would provide housing for filipino veterans who do not receive full benefits. ate rianne would make sure that the houses ate ricel builds were energy efficient while i worked to provide social services. pretty cool eh?
yep. just enjoying myself right now especially the luxury of typing on my bed.

<< Home