Emotion: just okay.
Random Thought: san diego just doesn't cut it.
What: whatever is playing in the house.
yea, san diego just doesn't cut it for me. i have fallen in love with san francisco and my love will continue to grow. it's my pseudo-philippines. i am enjoying myself, but at the same time i am reminded of new experiences. . . having to meet new people. there's a party going on right now at the house i am staying at, i've met a couple of cool people. the crowd is real cool, very filipino. i don't mind. it's just a very chill and laid back party.
earlier today we went to chinatown, japantown (yes for doreamon slippers!), drove past golden gate and ocean beach, and finally a show at bindlestiff (the FOB show). I was very impressed. It sent me on a rollercoaster of emotions. i've decided that i didn't want to go back to san diego, san francisco just feels like home. but at the same time, i'm debating as to whether or not i'd like to stay in the philippines for 5 months. we'll just see what road God takes me on.
Tomorrow is Easter, and we're here partying it up with drinks. Yep. it's been quite an interesting trip thus far. I had the opportunity to walk in on some man urinating into the toilet. That was great.
Sites seen so far:
Pier 39, Twin Peaks, Colma, Daly City, Chinatown, Japantown, golden gate, downtown (6th st)
I'm enjoying myself. I like the vibe i get from this area. I'm in bliss.
The strong Filipino community keeps me motivated as well as the progressive vibe from the people here. I am inside of you san francisco.
San Diego will just never be the same to me.

<< Home