Emotion:distraught.
Random Thought:have you ever been so distraught with yourself that you just don't know what to do?
What:michelle branch-i'd rather be in love with you (courtesy of Nik's Xanga)
Remember the "more" factor? I think I have suffered from that american ideal my whole life. I've always believed that I was better than this. . better than my current situation. That life on the otherside will be better than what it is today. Yet, what good has that done? Sometimes, (i hope this accurate) i feel unsatisfied with what others classify as my great accomplishments. Maybe it's a feeling that I have yet to fulfill my purpose in my life? I was watching this great film, a favorite of mine, "Steven Birch." If you ever have the chance, watch it. This film led me to some abstruse questions. Is there one sole purpose that we serve in this lifetime? Are all our experiences, ones that lead up to that pivotal point in our life? (i must interject, i've always believed that things happen for a reason and that god is preparing you for something which is why we go through what we must) once we've completed our task, is it time to die?
i often wondered what my purpose was, but yet i've come to realize that i'm here for a reason. there is something that needs to be done, that only i can do. it's a wonderful realization, to know that you are important to this world.
sometimes individual efforts seem helpless, but the existence of the ripple effect keeps it alive.
my accomplishments thus far as only miniscule compared to what i have yet to do for God.
It's amazing.
my life is a revelation in the making. it will uncover its treasures as time decays.
it's good to be alive.
sometimes it takes another negativity to realize positivity.

<< Home