you know what i want for christmas or any occassion? a bass clarinet. for quite some time now, i've been considering joining a band again. i just hope i get in, but ya. i would really like to do that. start up some old flames again in music. band seemed to calm me down and helped me release a lot of tension. i'll be like squidworth, but with the bass clarinet. da da SQUEAK da da! = )
lately, i've been trying to find joy in past times. as many of you know, i've found a couple of old friends via friendster. at first, i was bewildered. i never thought it was possible for me to reconnect with them. you know what though, things have changed. i failed to realize that. i was blinded by my reminiscent nature. always wishing i could go back to the way it was in japan, but i can't. you always have to move forward in life, never backward. i chatted with a few of them, but it was a different vibe. unfamiliar. i'm a very open, social person. everyone is a friend to me. i suppose i expect to have the ability to treat them (yoko people) like that because we have history together. i think i'm slowly becoming bitter about the whole situation. one thing came out of it though, i've reconnected with sheba and mary.
i've passed up many opportunities to insatiate your minds with my life. that seems to happen a lot. i think i'm suffering from adult attention deficit disorder. my mind's always running in different directions. hence:
my goals:
* lose 20 lbs by the end of the year
2 lbs/week = 10 weeks = since it's Aug. now maybe by October
I've lost 10 lbs since I first started. It's just a matter of making a habit.
* complete all 23 units with a C or better
SOC 313(3), WMST 301(3), HIST 341(3), PHIL 110 (3), TAG 101 (5), ECON 202 (3)
* throw a successful event in October
* attend Friendship games
* learn to drop knee
I can get my knees on the board.
* purchase a wet suit
* rekindle broken friendships (if possible)
I came clean and told Giselle what the situation was. I don't know what's going to happen now. I know that she's moved on.
** i need to get back on track **
***no more distractions or laziness***
UFO sightings:
my ex boyfriend has been trying to call me for the past couple of days.
he attempted to have a conversation with me online.
i talked to him once for 3 hours.
never again.
FRIENDS:
I am happy for Rosh. He's in a better place now, may your soul rest in peace in traffic. = ) Jenelle, always with the drama. never seems to end. Tomorrow I'm going shopping with Aimee. I get to check out her "joints." I'm a po'child. i'm living off my boyfriend, which isn't a good thing at all.

<< Home