Monday, May 26, 2003

i've just been hit with some horrific news. Tagalog is being cancelled. I am being cancelled. I will be denied the right to study my own language or even granted the right to teach this. Fuck the BIG MAN! Due to recent budget cuts, Pilipino has been cancelled from the college curriculum. So far, this epidemic has infected Miramar college and is expected to spread. How the hell are you going to pull out that class when Filipinos are the largest population in SAN DIEGO!?!?! where's the logic in that? We've got Manila Mesa, Pinoy Quitos, National City which was considered to be a National Filipino Town, Asian American Historic District, Seafood City, Conchings, etc. Where's the logic in that? My sister can't take it. She was ready to embrace the Filipino culture. I can't take it. My future has halted. I can't do what i wanna do, now i've got to fight those bastards who think it's ok to deny Filipinos their Pilipino class! The hell is that? I'm forced to learn about Spanish?!?!?! I'm not going to use it. I'm not going to live in CA my whole life. and Don't tell me to move. Fuck you.