Emotion:irritated.
Random Thought: oh yes, they still irritate me.
What:commercials and a train.
yes, i have reached an ultimate peak with my stress. after a week of sufferering, the doctor diagnosed me with tension headaches. he prescribed some motrin and muscle relaxers to reduce my stress. when i don't take my meds as prescribed, i can feel the headaches sneaking up on me. mainly because of the noise the kids cause around this house. "ate. . ." ya, it's time for me to go back to my apartment next week. my lease is over in june, and i am mos def' not planning on moving back to this house, no offense to my cousin and her family. i just need some space from the noise and chaos. i'm hoping that my sister will let me move in with her. this all depends on where my internship will be located.
as of now, my life's equation is the following: school+GOD+family+social life+writing+music = me.
i am so driven by my future and what God has planned for me that I had to make certain sacrifices to accomplish my goals. I have such an extensive plan for myself that a relationship would not have any stability in my life. Although, I am always open to friends who just want to "kick it." I'm getting back into the poetry slam scene, finally found Voz Alta. Going to a Bboy/Bgirl comp tonight. Reconnecting with old acquaintances and such. Life's been a bit more relaxed.
I think the tension just finally caught up with me. I've laid down my animosity towards James to rest. I'm learning to let go of past mishaps with old high school classmates. I'm enjoying my college years, getting back into organizations and event coordinating.
what scares me though is although I am busy with these activities, will I ever have the time to rekindle my love life? yuck. love. not for me. at least not at this moment in time.
so the warranted pointless "holiday" for corporations is underway this monday. as rosh calls it, singles' awareness day. i have a nice night planned for myself. i just need the huevos to go do it alone. going to voz alta for the slam comp. (sidenote: it's interesting that we usually need "balls" indication of a man's body, to do something outrageous) but yes, that's what i have planned for my wonderful monday.
at the note, i must refresh my demure attitude. ha. (that did not make sense)
lemme say it again. . i gotta get ready.
kababayaan labas.

<< Home