Emotion:tired.
Random Thought:yes.
What:blessings-beat junkies
so, i have figured out a schedule for myself to accommodate all my obligations. School during the week, packing for the PI and relocation on the weekends. I haven't exactly started packing, but I do have an idea of what needs to be done. I'm going to miss this room. It was nostalgic to come home to a clean room and finished laundry. thanks mom. geez, i'm not going to have that luxury anymore, but hey it was bound to happen. it's better now than never. i'm thinking of getting a job this semester at sbri, social behavioral research institute. it's flexible and $8.25/hr. Hopefully I can handle all of this. It's just a thought. As far as next semester's schedule, I might have to rearrange it in order to complete my foreign language requirement. My biggest fear thus far is being held back from graduation. I mean, I've complied with the worksheets and what not on my own. For the most part, my list should be accurate but knowing how advisors operate it's only an assumption. I really do hope I graduate by fall 2005. That'll be my biggest accomplishment at this moment. Work hard, play harder.
I'm okay. My mom bought me a new toy. I finally have a laptop. Geez, I've been pretty expensive lately. I think i've caused a debt within the family of $6000. Man, it will come back to my parents, I assure you. I told my mom that I would buy my dad and her tickets to PI and back whenever they want to go.
Good things have been happening lately. My sister finally got approved for a townhouse. Supposedly it's really nice and in a gated community. So you see what my role model is? my own 27 year old sister. She graduated from UCR within 3 years with a business degree, management centered. She works at SDGE, a valuable asset to the company. She's athletic, strong-minded, outgoing, everything. Keith is damn lucky to be with my sister and vice versa. My sister is the total package. At the same time, her ambitious attitude and what not has seeped into my character. Essentially, I am a combination of both sisters. I love what she says about us though in regards to relationships. There aren't many men out there who are good enough for us. High standards I guess? I think of myself as intimidating to the opposite sex because I am indeed ambitious, outspoken, driven, etc. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Black widow/bitch. I suppose that's my persona in regards to intimate relationships. Eh, I have no idea what I'm saying. Not many men can handle us? ha, that's what my sister says. To some degree, I think that's true.
Sometimes you just have to let go. Eh, this procrastination bid is getting old. I'm actually performing well in summer school. It's easier when your schedule is compacted into six weeks. However, I am borderline breakdown. Friday, I almost broke down. First off, I didn't receive my biweekly allowance which was needed to buy gas and my final textbook. I had to go to class, then mail my final payment and some other paperworks to the Philippine Forum. BUT, no stamps. ugh! no stamps, no money, no time. frustrating as you could imagine. in the end everything worked out in regards to that situation. as for the rest of the night, i can't really say much. it's a part of time that i would like to forget.
saturday didn't do much, went out with ma and bought a laptop. got hit on by the fry's guy. fixed my cellphone, got hooked up with payments. slept
sunday. fixed my laptop, got the lasser worm. went to church, studied.
monday. procrastination,hung out with rosh.
i apologize to people i haven't spent time with. as you know my time is afforded towards school. in time, hopefully all will work well. i am moving to san marcos for approximately 1yr and half in hopes of relocating to san francisco. for the meantime i hope to make sanfran my new home town. you can visit me there if you ever comeup.

<< Home