Sunday, October 20, 2002

my conversation with someone worth talking to. = )

JeiBe Says: I thnk you are a dork and should go and hook up with him already.
JeiBe Says: He sounds like a good dude.
ITs My MeNTaLiTY: hahahah.
ITs My MeNTaLiTY: can i post that on my blog?
ITs My MeNTaLiTY: those last two ims?
JeiBe Says: Yeah
JeiBe Says: In Big bold print.
JeiBe Says: Beacuse yer a dork.
JeiBe Says: I think a man in your life would definitely help you out.
JeiBe Says: You need to throw that " mentality " out the window.
JeiBe Says: ; p
ITs My MeNTaLiTY: dude.
ITs My MeNTaLiTY: i'm post that all up.
JeiBe Says: Good.
JeiBe Says: Because I think it's also what you want to say.
JeiBe Says: But yer too much of a dork to say it ; p
ITs My MeNTaLiTY: ha.
ITs My MeNTaLiTY: no.
ITs My MeNTaLiTY: i don't want a bf.
ITs My MeNTaLiTY: no committment.
ITs My MeNTaLiTY: sorry
ITs My MeNTaLiTY: not here.
JeiBe Says: lol...sure.