Friday, March 28, 2003

Why am I so busy? Pay attention to the bold statements.

Hello All!



First off, I just want to wish everyone happy Spring Break! Enjoy your break, rest up, relax, and take it easy, I’m sure all of us need this the last few weeks before finals. Did I say finals, oops, didn’t mean to scare any of y’all.



Secondly, APSS is having a lot of things happening this April and early May, an update will be coming soon from Trish about all the things that are coming up, as well as elections, so make sure you read her email.



Lastly and most importantly, today I am writing to announce my resignation as President of APSS. As of late, I have not been able to fulfill my roles and responsibilities of President and I will be stepping down to assume the position of External Vice President. Moreover, I am appointing Patricia (Trish) Guevarra to be President and have full confidence that she will maintain the position and effectively lead APSS.



Again, I would like to wish everyone a safe and restful spring break. Take it easy, and I hope to see you all soon!



All the best,

James Nguyen